1. Schedule a session. Come well hydrated and wear comfortable clothes.
2. You will be primarily lying on a massage table in a relaxed position. Together, we work on a specific goal for your session. Some examples of a presenting complaint are:
• “I have a constant pain in my left knee”
• “I have an autoi mmune disorder”
• “I keep attracting a partner who cheats on me”
• “I am tired of feeling sad all of the time and I would like to feel better”
3. Whatever the complaint, we work on a goal for the session that is typically framed in a positive feeling statement. Some examples of a session goal might be:
• I can move freely and easily without pain.
• I have energy and I am calm.
• I attract loving, kind, committed partners
4. You then relax on the massage table, and through muscle testing, energy work and whatever your body is requesting, we work to align your body to balance for this goal.
5. I will then review the session with you and go over any activities or practices that will support your balance. The home support and the notes from the session will then be emailed to you or provided to you in a paper copy upon request.
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
or by appointment
To make an appointment, you can contact me at 778.896.0089 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Sessions available on request